Qualification: B.E. (E&C), M. Tech
Experience: 5 Yrs to 10 Yrs
Designation: Technical Lead - Hardware
• Hardware Logic design for latest FPGA and Processors
• Schematic entry and generating BOM.
• Board debugging and testing
• Understanding, maintaining and fixing customer reported issues in existing designs.
• Create and maintain design documents and user manuals
• Given architecture, create WBS and effort estimates. Get the designs implemented and/or
• Create module level details from architecture, coding, simulation and perform peer reviews. Apply
the methodologies for design, verification or validation.
• Create and maintain design documents and user manuals.
• Supervise and Mentor a team of 4-5 Engineers. Act as Project Lead in absence of supervisor.
• Do performance analysis and dependency analysis of the design.
• Participate in conference calls and discussions with customers.
• Should have worked on complex digital/analog PCB designs and system designs
Interested candidate share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PH : 08041506674